What is a P&C?
A Parents and Citizens’ (P&C) association is a school membership based organization consisting of parents, teachers and citizens with an interest in a public school. P&C members and school staff work in partnership to advance the best interests of a school.
Membership of the Homebush Boys High School P&C enables you to become more involved with our school. We encourage your contributions in strengthening the “Bushy Boys” community.
The Homebush Boys High School Parents and Citizens’ (P&C) meetings provide an opportunity to:
- Engage more with the school
- Be informed about school policies
- Develop a partnership with the school
- Meet other parents and carers
- Learn from the School Principal and Deputies
- Come together and contribute in an open and inclusive forum
- Foster supportive relationships with the school community
- Promote the interests of the school by bringing parents citizens, students and teaching staff into close co-operation
- Create opportunities to further engage with parents and carers of NESB
- Work with the Principal and members of the parent and citizens community
- Assist the school in providing facilities and equipment for the school
- Contribute to the welfare of the students at the school.
To view our constitution click here
To view our rules and by-laws click here